Details of provenance, owner, donor or other name
Anson, Sir William Reynell (1843-1914); Warden of All Souls College, Oxford; in 1887 he donated £100 for buying books for the Bodleian; several of these books were acquired from Charles Weatherby Reynell, q.v.; see Craster 160; DNB; A Memoir of... Sir William Anson, ed. Herbert Hensley Henson (Oxford, 1920); a note was written, usually on the upper pastedowns, that purchases were made in 1887 `out of the donation of £100 received from a member of All Souls'; see correspondence in Library Records d. 76-6. ♦ Categorisation: Type: Person. Gender: Unknown. Dates: 1843 to 1914. Period: 19th century to 20th century.
- A-402(1) Aristoteles — Ethica Nicomachea (trans. Robertus Grosseteste). — [Paris: Petrus Caesaris and Johannes Stol, c.1478]. 4°.
- C-093(1) Carolus VII — Pragmatica sanctio, 7 July 1438. — Paris: [Au Soufflet Vert (Louis Symonel et Socii)], 28 Apr. 1484. 4°.
- C-121(1) Catharina Senensis — Libro della divina dottrina [Italian]. — [Bologna: Balthasar Azoguidus, c.1475]. Folio.
- C-426(1) Conrad von Megenberg — Buch der Natur [German]. — Augsburg: Johann Bämler, 20 Aug. 1481. Folio.
- D-161(1) Duns Scotus, Johannes — Quodlibeta (ed. Thomas Penketh). — [Padua]: Albertus de Stendal, 1474. Folio.
- H-104(1) Hieronymus — De viris illustribus. — [Utrecht: Nicolaus Ketelaer and Gerardus de Leempt, 1473-4]. Folio.
Go to top of page