Search index of provenances, owners, donors and other names
You can search by:
- Biographical summary
- Incunables owned (you can search by Bod-Inc number, primary author, title or imprint).
- Categorisation as follows:
- Century, e.g. 15th century, unknown century
- Geographical area, e.g. Scotland
- Place, e.g. Bologna
- Type: person; corporate
- Gender: male; female; unknown
- Characterisation: no characterisation/lay; religious; aristocracy; royalty; unknown;
- Profession: school teacher; business; scholar; university lecturer; student; civil servant; bookseller etc.; unknown
- Type of institution: religious institution; university; business; academy; booktrade; school; municipality; library; unknown
- Role: annotator; bookseller; donor; former owner; present owner; librarian; notary; role not specified
- To bring up the index entry for Douce, choose Provenance, owner, donor or other name from the drop-down list of fields, and enter Douce as your search term.
- To list owners, donors etc of a book with the title Breviarium medicinae, choose Title of item owned from the drop-down list, and enter Breviarium medicinae as your search term.
Go to top of page